- Generate base-load electricity using renewable, clean and secure geothermal energy.
- Demonstrate commercial base-load electricity generation within 1-2 years.
- Tenements in the Great Artesian Basin, Australia's premier province for hot rock and hot sedimentary aquifer geothermal resources at depths of 1 to 4+ kilometres and temperatures 75ºC to 250ºC.
- Four geothermal tenements secured in Eastern Australia in SA Cooper Basin, area over 10,000 sqkm
- Significant potential electricity generation capacity to supply Eastern Australia
- CEA is a private company founded in November 2006
- A strong team of engineers, geoscientists and business professionals, highly experienced in managing the exploration and development of energy projects
- Successfully commercialised petroleum and power projects both in Australia and overseas
Our Business Plan
CEA is transforming natural heat of the Earth into electricity. With four geothermal tenements spanning over 10,000 square kilometers, CEA is planning to drill geothermal wells, extend the useful life of many existing petroleum wells and capture renewable clean energy from the Hot Rocks and Hot Sedimentary Aquifers of the Great Artesian Basin / Cooper Basin. Generating power 24 hours a day, CEA aims to provide competitively priced electricity to the petroleum and mining industries, regional centres and medium tolonger term to the NEM.
Great Artesian Basin is Australia's premier geothermal and solar energy region. The Cooper Basin is a world class Hot Rocks province.
Geothermal - Solar opportunities to boost power generation via integration of base-load 24/7 geothermal energy and peak daytime solar energy.
Emu and chicks crossing road | Photo: Joe Reichman