- Generate base-load electricity using renewable, clean and secure geothermal energy.
- Demonstrate commercial base-load electricity generation in 1 to 2 years.
- Tenements in the Great Artesian Basin, Australia's premier province for hot rock and hot sedimentary aquifer geothermal resources at depths of 1 to 4+ kilometres and temperatures in the range 75ºC to 250ºC.
- Four Great Artesian Basin tenements secured in Eastern Australia in SA Cooper Basin, area over 10,000 km2
- Significant potential electricity generation capacity to supply Eastern Australia
- Clean Energy Australasia is a private company founded in November 2006
- A strong team of engineers, geoscientists and business professionals, highly experienced in managing the exploration and development of energy and power generation projects
- Successfully commercialised petroleum and power projects both in Australia and overseas
Our Business Plan
Clean Energy Australasia (CEA) has the knowhow to transform natural heat of the Earth into electricity. With four geothermal tenements spanning over 10,000 square kilometers, CEA is planning to drill geothermal wells, extend the useful life of many existing petroleum wells and capture energy from the hot water bores of the Great Artesian Basin. Generating renewable energy electricity 24 hours a day, CEA aims to provide competitively priced electricity to regional centers and the mining and petroleum industries.
Geothermal - Solar opportunities to boost power generation via integration of base-load 24/7 geothermal energy and peak daytime solar energy.
Great Artesian Basin (GAB) is Australia's premier geothermal and solar energy province.
Emu and chicks crossing road | Photo: Joe Reichman