- Generate electricity using zero emission, renewable and secure base-load geothermal energy.
- Demonstrate commercial base load electricity generation in 1 to 2 years.
- Tenements in the Great Artesian Basin, Australia's premier province for hot rock and hot sedimentary aquifer geothermal resources at depths of 1 to 4 kilometres and temperatures in the range 75ºC to 200ºC.
- Twenty eight Great Artesian Basin tenements secured, ~15,000 km2 - twenty one granted in South Australia's Cooper Basin, and 3 granted in Queensland; with a further 4 in process.
- Significant potential electrical generation capacity to supply Eastern Australia
- Clean Energy Australasia is a private company founded in November 2006
- A strong team of geoscientists, engineers and business professionals with over 200 years experience in managing the exploration and development of oil and gas projects and power generation projects.
- Team members are major shareholders
- Successfully commercialised petroleum and power projects both in Australia and overseas
Our Business Plan
- Early commercial base load electricity generation located proximal to electricity markets in the Mt Isa mining region, QLD regional centres Longreach / Barcaldine, Winton, Corfield, Jundah and Windorah; S.A. Moomba Plant and Cooper Basin petroleum production infrastructure
- Power generation projects being high-graded:
- Stage 1: to local individual markets beginning in 1-2 years
- Stage 2: to major regional power customers beginning in 2015/20
- Stage 3: large scale projects to the Regional/National grid circa 2020/30
Emu and chicks crossing road | Photo: Joe Reichman